Become a member of our family
LAUREL COMMONS, the newest community of the Winchester Housing Authority, consists of forty-four (44) spacious, one and two-bedroom apartments and is an age restricted community (55+).
All apartments feature American Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance, and are equipped with clean, baseboard hot water heating. Both the Northwestern CT Transit District and the Winsted Senior Center bus services are available.
photos by Fazzino Photography
Laurel Commons offers the following amenities:
- Laundry facilities in each apartment
- Heat included
- Air conditioning unit included
- Security System
- Outdoor lighting
- "Call-for-Aid" cord in each apartment
- Plenty of social programs
- Availability to untilize the Senior Centers' activities and travel opportunities
- Donation fee-based curb-to-curb bus transportation
- Nearby shops, banks, churches, pharmacies and theatre
- Highland Lake nearby for swimming, boating and fishing
- Gateway to the Berkshires
- Lovely grounds with maintenance included
- Friendly on-site management
For more information, to apply, or to arrange a tour call (860) 379-4573 option 4 and ask for Lynn.
- Take a look at our other Adult Communities -
Chestnut Grove | Greenwoods Garden